Bell & Ross is a very young Swiss watch brand, the earliest dates back to 1992, in order to ensure that they have a place in the field of high-level watchmaking, specifically the factory built in the Swiss watch hometown of La Chaux-de closure, the founder of the brand is France People, until now Bell & Ross watches are inspired by the basic fighters of the dashboard, so the early watches are basically square, worn in the hands like a fighter with a cockpit as a meter. This year, Bell & Ross watches have three significant changes, the case diameter is getting smaller and smaller, I think this is to please more consumers wrist. There are a lot of round case of the pilot watch, which is to develop more Bell & Ross pilots watch fans, and finally Bell & Ross began to try out a lot of cross-border cooperation in the watch, such as racing, etc., which is clearly In order to expand the wider product line. 2017 Basel Watch Fair, Bell & Ross is in the above aspects to bring us the latest works.
Replica Bell & Ross BR03-92 Horograph
This BR03-92 Horograph watch (“Horo”, derived from the Latin “Hora” (hours), and Graph’s meaning is graphics (image)), is the airport terminal clock design Based on the black disk on the white bar when the standard and the operation of the pointer, this Horograph watch looks very image is also very easy to read. Rounded, simple appearance, through the use of stainless steel case in the micro-blasting process after processing has been further improved, but also to strengthen the overall texture of the watch, which is Bell & Ross for the first time in its iconic square table This matte finish is used on the shell surface. The BR03-92 Horograph watch is equipped with a black rubber strap (and a super durable black synthetic fiber strap), the internal is equipped with an ETA-like self-winding movement.
Replica Bell & Ross BR03-92 Hrorlum
From this BR03-92 Horolum watch (from Latin Lumen, the meaning of light) can be seen in the name, Bell & Ross deliberately to emphasize the use of the time scale and the pointer on the green luminous material, making the wrist The table can be easily made by the wearer during the day or the night. In fact, a closer look, this watch part of the case as a whole almost 90% of the place are completely sandblasted metal monochrome appearance, and the remaining 10% with its sharp contrast is the light green luminous area , It is difficult to see is not clear, in the dimly lit conditions, these luminous materials will be issued a bright green, can not help but recall the lighting used to illuminate the airport runway scene. The Bell & Ross BR03-92 Horolum watch is equipped with a gray-green leather strap (and a super-durable black synthetic fiber strap), the internal is also equipped with a similar ETA-like self-winding movement.
Replica Bell & Ross BR RS17 Formula 1 Racing-Inspired Watches
This is clearly Bell & Ross in order to expand a wider product line and since the establishment of 1, Bell & Ross has been helping fighter pilots timing. Brand in February 2016 for the first time in the field of racing, becoming Renault F1 Team (Renault Sport Formula One Team) official watch partner. Bell & Ross is inspired by the new Renault RS17 F1 steering wheel, featuring three new high-performance watches. BR-X1 case with Carbone Forgé® forged carbon; and BR03-94 dial made of carbon fiber, both inspired by the Renault F1 RS17 steering wheel. This composite material is flexible, light weight, is the aircraft body and racing body manufacturing materials, is ideal for manufacturing to withstand extreme mechanical stress structural parts.